Covid19 - checking in

Dear Community,

Just thought I’d throw a message out here to say I hope everyone is doing well and able to stay safe. As I work from home for the next three weeks, I have my cat to keep me company. Unfortunately, he isn’t very transparent so it isn’t always easy.

Stay Safe,
Michelle (and Diesel)

9 Likes

Thanks, Michelle and hello Diesel! Hope our community stays healthy and well. xx

1 Like

Hi Michelle (& Diesel)

Thanks for starting this, from Zimmerman’s side we have about everyone remote now and those that feel like it can come to the office. Netherlands does not have a full lock-down like some other EU countries but schools, bars etc are closed the next weeks.

Lets see if @stevieflow can top Diesel :slight_smile:

Take care,
Siem

1 Like

Nothing tops Diesel but I dare @stevieflow to try. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Michelle_IOM @WendyThomas & @siemvaessen

I can’t top Diesel - so here’s a TAG offering (thanks to @JohnAdams for that cushion cover!)

Take care all.

8 Likes

I hope everyone is doing alright! Good hustle on the cat pics everyone. Here’s my offering…

#digital #catasaservice #cloudfirstpets

6 Likes

Between my emergency departure from Brussels, parental leave, the holidays, and now sheltering in place with two young children, I’ve been extremely MIA but glad to see that everyone is well! Stay healthy!

No cats to speak of here (un?)fortunately;-)

6 Likes

Great cats and loving the product placement! This probably commits the sin of hijacking the post but…Cerys loves her mug.

10 Likes

I see an animal filled presentation coming at the next MA.

2 Likes

The only cat we have around at home nowadays. It has no name… I was hoping we would close all future animal presentations in this thread @Michelle_IOM :slight_smile: -)

6 Likes

I believe her name is Tag the Teddy.

3 Likes

Evie is settling into her role as my executive assistant.

7 Likes

You’re all making me miss my beloved grumpy cat!

I’ve been re-assigned to our ministry’s emergency response team so apologize in advance as I’ll probably going to be MIA on several IATI discussions. I’ll try to remain up to speed on Discus, and hope everyone is staying safe!

6 Likes