Indicator Coverage Methodology - consultation space

We are trying to collect reference data for 2014 and 2015 for all publishers. When done we can take stock and see how the land lies.

Where are we at in the coverage discussion? I received the GPEDC Transparency Indicator methodology, and I’m not sure I understand the description of coverage in the note.

Just an update on the technical work on the coverage part of the Dashboard, at present we are working to implement the table in line with the summary table as initially [proposed above] (Indicator Coverage Methodology - consultation space).

All being well, this will be available on the live dashboard at some point next week with appropriate reference spend data being added in due course. There will be time for review and action agreed modifications to methodologies in following weeks too.

Hi Dale

The problem is that the methodology is up for approval by GPEDC early next week… The GPEDC document does not say that the methodology may be modified at a later point.

There is something I don’t quite understand in the process, we seem to be working on parallel tracks. When are the tracks coming together? I’m not sure who’s liaising with the JST, it would be useful to get some clarity on the process.

Yohanna, the only work that is ongoing concerns how we fairly implement the methodology, not changes to the methodology itself.

Hi Bill

As far as I know, we don’t have agreement on all aspects of the methodology. We need to know the actual details for every aspect - including eg reference years, whether we look at a whole donor or at specific agencies. And unless I’m mistaken, we also don’t have all details worked out on the forward-looking dimension?

Just to let all interested parties know that statistics for coverage are now available on the IATI Dashboard at http://dashboard.iatistandard.org/coverage.html