IATI-AIMS Integration - List of Countries with IATI Importers

Does anyone have a list of all of the countries who have - and are using - an IATI importer that they could share? We are aware of:

Senegal
Uganda
Cote d’Ivoire
Chad
Honduras
Cambodia
Haiti
Rwanda
Kosovo
Madagascar
Burma
Liberia

We know many other countries have AIMS, but are looking specifically for countries who have and use an IATI importer to capture data already.

We aren’t clear how much any of these countries on our list are using an importer or if other organizations are using it to provide information to the government. Are there other countries not on this list? If you are using the IATI Importer for any of the countries, please share.

@AVaughn

I don’t have info to add to your list but if there exists a full list of countries with AIMS systems, regardless of how the data is fed, I would love to get my hands on that.

Kind Regards,
Michelle

Here is my attempt:

@Joshua_Powell sent me some updates that I’ll try to get to this weekend…but that is also what I said last weekend…

1 Like

@Leigh_Mitchell1

WOW. Fantastic resource. Thanks for sharing. Awaiting authorization to get to the IATI doc link provided.

Kind Regards,
Michelle

Bangladesh should probably be on that list. @markbrough’s blogs are probably a good place to get an overview of the approach for that AIMS (and a good read for anyone who may have missed them!)