[Added] Proposed addition to the Organisation Registration Agency Codelist (Egypt)

The following addition to the Organisation Registration Agency codelist has been proposed upon request of new publishers. Following successful approval from the IATI technical team it will be added to the codelist within a week.

Code: EG-MOSS
Name: Ministry of Social Solidarity and Justice
Description: The Ministry of Social Solidarity and Justice is the main registration body for associations and foundations in Egypt.
URL: www.moss.gov.eg/misa/ar-eg/ (currently out of service)
Public database: No

@TimDavies Please let me know if you have any comments on the proposed addition to the registration agency codelist.

Do you have any examples of the identifier numbers issued by the Ministry of Social Solidarity and Justice.

I can see evidence that organisations have to register with the Ministry of Social Solidarity but I can’t find any information that shows MOSS maintain a register - only that they may reply with a letter of approval.

So far we’re aware of:

Lifevision, registration number: 7802/2010

I haven’t been able to find a register either.

The IATI tech team have reviewed and approved this addition to the Registration Agency codelist.

The changes required by this proposal have now been made in the Non-Embedded Codelists Repository.

The values will appear on the website when it is next generated.

As such, I have marked this topic as [Added].