Datastore update?

Yup @markbrough - changed it, used that exampe DS link for reference in the actual doc.

@siemvaessen sounds like a plan - will get our dev to input shortly.

@IATI-techteam I would also second the call here for some kind of monitoring so we can start to work out who all the other users might be - is this kind of thing part of the data use strategy i.e. there must be a document somewhere that breaks down the data use a bit?

3 Likes

@siemvaessen – great, thanks! I will add into the document the API calls used by the Bangladesh AIMS IATI importer.

@IATI-techteam – +1 on @matmaxgeds’ suggestion. While it would make me very happy if we didn’t break things that I use / have worked on, I am also a bit concerned about breaking the tools for other users we are not aware of, or for users who are less present on these kind of forums. So I think it would be really great if we could use analytics or monitoring tools to see which other routes are popular.

2 Likes

Also: make sure to claim your own tab in that sheet :fire:

1 Like

Hi all,

Please note that an update on the new datastore API has been posted in the Notifications category - Update on IATI Datastore API